Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Garmische...and miracles..















































Hi,
I want to update my blog on the garmisch-partenkirchner tour and the last weekend stuff....Myself and Rajkumar had decided even though we are two in number. We shall go to garmisch-partenkirchner at any cost...Because my dream of swiss tour was shattered due to my Visa problems....hmmmmm...And I wanted to see atleast garmisch-partenkirchner...which is similar to Swiss ..The alps on the Germany side...And reach to the top of the peak 'Zugspitze'....The highest peak in entire Germany......I woke up at 3 AM on a saturday morning the 16th of May...It was raining so heavily that day...body was just unwilling to come with me...BUt my mind was all set to see its dream come true...I dragged my body into the bathroom..took bath and half sleepy....I was ready at 4:30 AM..Called Rajkumar and we both took a taxi and went off to Hauptbahnhof(CIty Railway Station) in the morning drizzling rain...We knew things are going to be bad if it rains in the same fashion in the entire south
Germany...at morning 4:50 AM...and no one to help in buying tickets ..We were stranded in that huge railway station....We wanted to buy a Bayern ticket which is 28 Euros and 5 persons can travel in the entire bavarian region for a day ...Though we were only two....

At the railway station we were just searching in the ticket vending machine..what option to press...where to go and all to buy the tickets..and all we had is 10 mins to get a ticket and rush to the platform....Then a man(may be 35-40 years old) who looks like Indian is standing and looks as if he is also confused........I immediately thought this is the right man to ask...So we approached him...He said...Sure he can help us..with his english accent more of German.....Immediately I got the impression he is not Indian.....He helped us in taking the ticket and revealed his nationality..He was a Pakisthani...How strange..There were no difference absolutely between
us...We all looked the same....But a pakisthani is a pakisthaani..isn't it?? SO the first thought was to go far from him....But coincidentally he was also going to Munich...and we all rushed to the platform and he came and sat to the seat next to ours....the rain had not shown any mercy and it was pouring...I had a constant tension what will be the situation in peaks if it rains like this....Pakisthaani (his name is Shamad)......Yes SHamad was telling..we all look the same..and we live the same fashion..how bad it is to live hating each other....All because of a border ..All because You are an Indian and I am a pakisthaani...he was an engineer from Karachi working with Siemens AG from past 10 years for their locomotives region(the speed trains).......He was praising ...How we people ( he referred always to Indians and Pakisthanis..thats a good thing haah) can adjust anywhere in this world...This sentence he has used minimum 50 times..and why these Americans and Europeans are finding it tough to beat the recession....I was convinced in that....And later on he was talking , America is responsible for all the terror...Its not Pakisthaanis or Talibans..I could see a pile of hatredness in his eyes..when he said that....He was also telling Taliban is young group of students who are fighting for the cause of Islam...I was scared..I was scared about his opinion and if people someone who understands english listen to our conversation and next stop we all will get trashed by police....But this guy was openly uttering those words..my mind stand divided about this ..... Islam, jehadi, pakisthan, freedom...I just kept my silence...He stopped after a while and again he started saying how we people can adjust anywhere in this world..And we are great....He said we are the most intelligent people in this
world....He also said, its quite obvious that Pakisthan supplied Nuclear technology to Iran...An Iranian cannot make a spoon on his own..How can he construct a nuclear missile....Its absolute bull shit...Its we, the Pakisthan supplied them the nucleartechnology.....I was awed by his open statement...The claim!! Yet my silence continued..He said his colleagues would ask him..Shamad! is your house destroyed in the war..Is your family safe there....is anyone wounded?? For that he would answer them..I live in Karachi which is south of Pakisthan and the war is being held
in the Northern Swat valley...they would get convinced...He also said they would ask these questions out of sympathy or curiosity...He compared Karachi to Mumbai..He said my Karachi is just like Mumbai...we watch all the bollywood movies the next day it released in India...full of young people....without any right direction....my only question was, are there many engineering colleges there just like in India....does poeple study engineering there.?? I mean the rage of IT, BPO is instilled on to the Pakisthaanis also?? He said a firm yes Yes yes else how would Pakisthan challenge the world..We have very good colleges and engineers coming out of it..THough we dont have a Bangalore he exclaimed.....hmmmmm:) ( I was feeling a bit proud about my bengaluru) with all these conversation and my mind getting the pictures of
beautiful Afghanisthan and Pakisthan(WHich I had run in Kite Runner)..how I wished everything in this world was good....How good if it was easier to get into a street of Afganisthan and eat a kebap....WIth all these thoughts..We had reached the outskirts of Munich....Shamad quickly exchanged our telephone numbers and invited us to his house for a coffee once he returns back on May29th.....He said finally that he has two beautiful kids (girls) and he has never taken
them to Karachi as they are in their teenage now and they understand things...When they were small he used to take them there and they would pose less questions..But now for some questions he would never know the answer...So better be here..SO he is travelling alone....We said we will surely visit his house in Nurenberg once he is back..with my mind still telling a complete no inside...I nodded my head and took photographs with him....bhai-bhai kinda of photo...:)..We reached Munich ..phew!! It was a great journey all the way......

From Munich we need to continue further to the south (Austrian Border) to reach garmisch-partenkirchner..We asked the Ticket Collector if this train goes to garmisch-partenkirchner continuing from munich..He had said a confident yes...SO being assured ..We were just waiting the train to start....But a miracle happened in my life..I was in a notion or disbelief that god is not there..But I saw god in one person that day..Train is about to start in 2 mins...One guy suddenly rushed onto the train and comes to us and asks us in German whether this train is going to
Nurenberg...We said Nai nai..this train is headed to garmisch-partenkirchner..He swears on god and tells us this is going to NurenBerg.WIthout thinking for the second time, we grabbed our bag and jumped off the train...door closes and we see the man who helped us right behind us showing the board which says(Munich to NurenBerg)...We would have gone back to NurenBerg again....In that heavy rain..no words to thank him....I felt like god is still there on this sick planet...I could not thank him enough...He was just smiling.....Laughing at our stupidity we went to Service point to enquire about the train we are supposed to take...We are standing in a long queue and one
railway officer comes directly to us in that long queue and asks us "Sir! can I help you?"....Am I living in a dream...am I on this planet...Yes the railway officer was real..and he is addressing me
Sir...garmisch-partenkirchner I said...He said , please sir take a left there and go to platform 30..YOu have a train at 7:36 from there..I had no words to thank anybody...It was my day rather our day filled with miracles...

We were in the bahn(train) to garmisch-partenkirchner...my compomised dream finally coming true...It was more than what I had dreamt ..Yes Europe is the most beautiful part of this world...I had no words to explain its sheer beauty...The snaps or photos cannot capture the feelings , the vibrance, the freshness of air, the tinge of air drops..It was amazing..I was living all my dreams there....where my creativity lost the match for that beauty....where I realised I knew only few words in this world...There is something above words like awesome, breath taking...The lush green hills invited us...with my mind catching up the tune of Tujhe Dekha tho ye jaana
sanam instantly and humming it through out the way....Imagining , dreaming If I had my love here..If I was with her....The same things which I had seen in that song, Greenery, spruce trees, snow capped mountains, clouds settled on the mountains..water streams(radium green color) flowing without the fear of getting polluted...showing all their beauty...Showing off their curves....It was totally amazing...It was a snapshot of lifetime and I would never forget....

After an hour of journey, we reached garmisch-partenkirchner..Dream accomplished!!!!!It was raining heavily and all the mountains covered with fog..I guessed nothing will be visible ....And the trip will be a waste....We took bahn ticket again to reach the top of the peak(its 42 Euros :()....The bahn goes upto 80% of the peak where you will witness the supreme technology of a railway system where literally a train goes on a peak....Else we can get down in between and go to hill top using a cable car....We thought we will go upto Eibsee(50% of the journey) in train and from there we shall go to the peak using cable car....We got down in Eibsee and the excitement pushed us to the cable car station where we swiped in the ticket and boarded .....It was am amazing experience ....god..I lived my life there...On my way I touched the heavens..I touched the sky....I could see snow capped mountains so close..The fog..The trees top barely visible...the fresh air and the cable car literally going straight into the clouds....At one point I could not see anything except the white clouds.We were so happy....after 20 mins journey to the top, we were at the Germanys highest peak - the zugspitze......It was an amazing journey to the top...I was waiting to go out to the view point and view the world from there and if possible ..shout a message or two which can be heard in India....But in vain..The entire peak was covered in fog..Nothing was visible except for Rajkumars face and for him mine...It was so cold..our hands got freezed and we rushed inside....We went down ..We were not sad becaue we had witnessed something great like that..Again took back the cable car down to Eibsee...WHere there was a dream lake..Full of Green water..vast huge surrounded by mountains..Was just like a post card picture...We went for boating in that and sighed an exclamation..A sigh of satisfaction....It was
complete...my dreams rejoicing itself of coming into reality....Once we were in the mid of lake..We see the whole sky clearing up and the view was fine tuned....Haah! Everything was clear..So we decided to go back to the peak again...Of course paying 42 Euros once more.....42 Euros for one way trip only...:(....Haah this one is again gods mercy again..I was just thinking if I had fallen from top also I would have not died on that day...Everything was going on our side....It was a miracle...On a rainy day..The clouds getting cleared...and the whole flora and the whole nature....had taken bath and washed itself to present to me..Great it was!!

The second time the peak was like heaven..I had seen nothing like that..Snow capped mountains..White white white everywhere....we had a nice lunch over there..The salad with strawberry and all..It was mouth watering...leaves with Yoghurt and all....It was great.!! The dream of walking on snow..The dream of throwing a snow ball on someone...The dream of seeing my foot prints..The dream of inhaling the fresh cold air onto my nostrils..The dream of seeing the vast blue sky sleeping on the snow...Everything was fulfilled except for the dream of holding someone there and sing a song...I am thankful to lord for that....I could see white clouds trying to kiss the alps ...rolling over them....and the sun being very cumulative..was just
dispersing the clouds ...As though he is jealous...Wind being on the Suns side....I was just capturing all these in my mind...

I was just awed by German technology where a train can take you to a peak ...The highest peak..salaam.namasthe...God...:(....Our trains cant take us on a normal road only....

I was so sad while coming back..The best was over..Again the same hotel.Again the same office..The same routine yeah!! :(...i wanted to live there..I wanted to live on the foothills of that..We came back to room at around 11 PM in the night...Slept the whole sunday 17th May...

Monday to Friday ..how days go..I am not able to count..time just flies away...It just
vanishes...night..morning..puliogre/chitranna/mosaranna/egg rice/..afternoon..again night..sambaar..rice...life is just so plain..and my dream of going to Swiss is still adhoora....chey!! Might be its written I shall come with my kajol there....might be thats the reason i was denied this time....

We had been to Langwasser Sud last weekend.It has a mini forest....we walked all around the forest....took some snaps...and came back...That was the only trip I had...I have got flu kind of thing since last friday..Have a fear ..may be Swine..have got few symptoms as well like slight body ache....cough and all...Assuming and praying it should be normal flu...There is a drastic weather change here..That might be the reason...Its 26 degrees and all...Sooper hot....Its so tough to sleep insided room without fan or AC....But this room does not have any fan or
AC....So its an oven kinda of thing....

I suggest everyone should watch 'Life is Beautiful' movie...Please go and watch it....Then we can understand whats life all about??...Its not about the salary hikes..Its not about the promotion..Status etc

Everyone has to die...Everyone has to embrace death not on their wish..But we struggle..we fight..a father fights for 2 acres of land with his brothers...for what...His two kids shall share the same in the future after a big fight...and even think which part of the land shall the fathers body be buried after his death...Mine or his...For what the father fought....for what the kids fought.....Bill gates,,..slum baala everyone will die...This is a saddist world....I feel we decorate our going to be dead body everyday....We dress ourselves neatly..we shave..we do all sort of things..The truth is one day it will be lying the grave yard...We have so many desires..We want to
love someone..we want to marry someone..Prove our partner is the best...prove we are the best...but for what?? to die one day....Saddist world...We sing ..we dance..we jump...for one day..to remain silent..to remain stationed...Why life cant be simple..??

And one happy news is , my ticket is confirmed for 11th June...Thursday.....God :)....15 days.....only 15 days...Counting it...

Ok my creation after many days:
=============================
Jinu jinugo male hani...
bhoomiya madilige chuccchi....
ola hokka horatanthe...
bhoomi odalalli iruva maarutha...
haniya ingisidhe..

Ingidha hani mathomme mugila seri..
modavaagi..male haniyaagi..
abbaradhi suridhu..
bhoomi odala sera horatidhe...

antheye..nee nanna preethiyanu..
aaviyagisidharu...
maleyaagi ninna odala naa
bandhu seradiddharu....
aa prayathna nannandhu...

This song I loved from Psycho, have become psycho listening to it continuously..:
===============================================================================
beladingalante minu minuguta
belakaagi bandiralu neenu
anuraga dalli hole holeyutha
nasu naachi ninthiralu neenu
marulade divya sakhi ninage, pranamaaa.
aparoopa rupasiye ninage, pranama.......

tangaliyante suli suli utha
aavarisee kondiralu neenu
kudi nota dalli nudi nudi uta
ee varisi nindhiralu neenu
man sothe mohithale ninage, pranamaaa
hitawadha snehitale ninage, pranamaaa.

Kansallu huccha nante, ningage oduve
mai marethu santhe yellu.. ninnanne kooguwe..
woragiralu ninna madilali..

kaagadadha doni yelli kadalannu daatuwe..
gandharva seeme alli uyaale jeekuwe ..
neen iralu nanna katheyali ,...
nan iruwe ninna jotheyali..(high pitch)..

beladingalante minu minuguta
belakaagi bandiralu neenu
anuraga dalli hole holeyutha
nasu naachi ninthiralu neenu
marulade divya sakhi ninage, pranamaaa.
aparoopa rupasiye ninage, pranama.......

Kannthumba ninna andha, savi yuttha koorale..
kannddidhu nijawe anta muttittu nodale........
neen iralu nanna tolali...

nanendu nodadantha belakondhu moodide ..
neenagashte kelu vanthe mansindhu hadide
kai iralu ninna kaiyali...
nan iruwe ninna balali(high pitch)...

beladingalante minu minuguta
belakaagi bandiralu neenu
anuraga dalli hole holeyutha
nasu naachi ninthiralu neenu
marulade divya sakhi ninage, pranamaaa.
aparoopa rupasiye ninage, pranama.......

After that huge mail..Everyone would have got pissed off...!! Sorry...

Some nice quotes as a compensation:
====================================
1. The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow.
2. Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag his tail.
3. If you don’t have a sense of humor, you probably don’t have any sense at all.
4. Seat belts are not as confining as wheelchairs.
5. A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you’re in deep water.
6. How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid
of the dark to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?
7. Business conventions are important because they demonstrate how many
people a company can operate without.
8. Why is it that at class reunions you feel younger than everyone else looks?
9. Scratch a cat and you will have a permanent job.
10. No one has more driving ambition than the boy who wants to buy a car.
11. There are no new sins; the old ones just get more publicity.
12. There are worse things than getting a call for a wrong number at 4 AM. It could
be a right number.
13. No one ever says ‘It’s only a game.’ when their team is winning.
14. I’ve reached the age where the happy hour is a nap.
15. Be careful reading the fine print. There’s no way you’re going to like it.
16. The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size
bucket.
17. Do you realize that in about 40 years, we’ll have thousands of old ladies
running around with tattoos? (And rap music will be the Golden Oldies!)
18. Money can’t buy happiness — but somehow it’s more comfortable to cry
in a Corvette than in a Yugo.
19. After 50, if you don’t wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead!!
20. Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind, and the ones
who mind, don’t matter .

Photos link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=shashankatr&target=PHOTO&id=5337115389284997218&aid=5337111714410517313&authkey=Gv1sRgCN32uIuso4L7Ow&feat=email

Love,
Shashank

No comments:

Post a Comment