Friday, May 15, 2009

may 4th to May15th...



Hi ,

After a long time I am back!!!!!!! I have to write because few people watch this space so eagerly......I have lot to update.Lots to tell...This one week was so eventful.....I am really not finding time to blog nowadays......All the time I am busy with my work....after the Kongress Halle Visit..my routine has been coming to office and going back to home late in the night..Cook, eat and sleep...The team here is growing..Now there are so many Indians..We are majority in numbers now...Good to see so many Indians and feel at home...during the lunch hours and all...

Sad news!!! My stay might get extended for another 15 days...I am feeling so sick and sad..feeling like crying aloud....My Birthday I shall miss..What crap!!!!!!!!!!!??

Watched Barcelona versus Chelsea match ..And yes Chelsea lost to Barcelona in the semis in a match that can only be described by all as most unfortunate. Not for the loss, but for the way the loss happened. And no one disagrees, even the opposition that it was refereed in a despicable manner. Lots of people talking about the real reason behind this. Did not want two British teams in the final !! Just an outside observation. Not my personal… just in case.. he he....:). Waiting for that bing bang final on May 29th....When Barcelona meets Manchester united and I am just a great fan of Barcelona...Messi being my favorite player....

And on IPL side, nothing is going right for Kolkata Knight Riders...Shahrukh khans bad luck..I feel he should have never come to business...he was alright if he was simple and minded his business of acting alone.....I am criticising him being his hardest fan...I feel he is into stupid money making race...Starting from soaps to IPL....I am so happy that Bangalore Royal challengers have grown as a team...I can see some positive things happening...Might be Kumble effect....But good to see home team nourished with talent ...and good to be on winning side...Last IPL I was so sad about their performance........

Whenever I find time I come near the window and see the clear blue sky ...I can see 3-4 sky jets atleast in a single shot(due to proximity to Frankfurt) ......Leaving their own trail as they travel through the large air space....I feel I should catch any of those trail and go back to India...My mind is just like those empty large vast blue sky ....I have just stopped thinking too much about the future and wanting to live my life day by day......My daily objective being I should learn something new....I should be more productive and more resourceful........

Weather is not so nice here..Its raining continously here........Temperature being 12 degrees......
But we can see the nature at its best with all plants green and flowers bloomed to their maximum......

Now in our room we three guys cook together..So cooking is a lot more fun with everyone putting one one thing...and the product will be just ready..( I am referring food to product because we never know the outcome of the process).......I cook based on the observation I have made when my mom would be cooking..I might have seen somewhere my mom would be frying rava before making kharabath....so that simple frying makes the taste so different altogether...Sometimes observations helps a lot..isn't it?........

Guys!! 10th May was Mothers day..And I just called her and talked to her for 30 mins...She is as loving as ever...She always has so much love for me...So much to give...to care...So I feel mothers does not need a day to be celebrated....They should be celebrated everyday......She should be taken care of every moment........These are things easy to say...koyi bhi moo se kheer banathe hain..banake ke tho dekho........:) Because I have not done that.....I have given priority to things which did not give me anything in the end......I am always sad for that.....

Weekdays went just like that..Then there was this Weekend(9th, 10th may)...It was fun filled...We were a big gang..So never felt lonely and bored...So many things to talk..So many movies to watch...And Yes i had my hair cut done...It was an awesome experience to get ones hair cut on a foreign land .......It was morning 8:30 when i reached Angels Haar shop(salon)...It was so clean arranged with all sofas..chairs..with 4 most beautiful girls..And Yes they are girls who does the hair cut...They take each hair as if I have treasured it for years and cut them without hurting them(Was remembering Ravi chandran in Anjadha gandu - The way he cuts paddy)....She showed me a football players hair style and suggested I should go with it(In German)....I just nodded with half yes and complete no in my mind..For me the whole intension was to reduce the load on my head.........the huge pile of hairs...once the cut was over I was feeling so light.....haah got some new hair style...but soon it will vanish and my original style would overtake it....Whenever I see myself in mirror I look one one type on each day...Still If I close my eyes I cant picture my face ....Someday it looks fat..Someday it looks long...someday it looks nice..Someday it looks horrible....how is my face?? I dont know...I cant picturize it...Once the hair cut was done....Came back to room and went off to MarktKauf to shop weekly ration..ha ha :)..And Saturday we all went out strolling on the roads of NurnBerg seeing each hotel flocked with people....SUmmer special...People sitting everywhere and having beer...Boozing and having a nice time with their loved ones...Then we had softee ice cream on our way(strawberry flavor)....We came back to room around 8 o clock....The saturday was over...

Before and after hair cur - the Metamorphosis
--------------------------------------------------

Sunday I woke up so late and we cooked food...We had plans of going out for dinner...So we cooked less and finished offf everything,,,Then dozed off.....:)...Sunday evening we all went to DokuZentrum....Where there is a huge spree(lake).....We were 5 in number...We all hired a boat and I was on my toes to peddle it and jumped on to the driver seat....After peddling for half the way I realised I have done a mistake..Legs were aching like hell...:(...The lake was looking like a veg clear soup with green green algae growing healthily in every part of it....We took one big round and reached the banks..Phew !! Thank god...I wont peddle a boat now in near future.....:)...Then again We had softee icecream cone..This time I wanted to taste Yoghurt flavor(curds flavor yak!)..I tasted it.It was just like a thick curd which is kept in fridge for one week and being placed on a cone..It was not so good...From there we went to Thon..To a mexican restaurant called El Coyote(www.el-coyote.de)...Which is in the outskirts(Just like the dhabas in Bangalore)...It was drizzling, cold..With rain drops just managing to find a place on my face...winds tryint to push my wet hair..pitch dark...Just imagine..On such a evening, a mexican restaurant, candle light dinner, cold breeze, so many thoughts running in my mind...But I was missing something....Rather missing someone...my mind was singing its own song and was out of world for few moments........We had a blast eating cheese enchiladas and some tortillas ....It was great!! Few people boozed also...Totally it was a pleasant evening...We came back to room at around 11:30 in the night and dozed off...

Again the same hectic schedule..The same work...hectic life!!!!!!!! :) But to survive here we should have work..If its sittind idle and counting the days..i should directly get an airlift to Nimhans....Now time is running like a stray dog running out of BBMP corporation dog van.....(bad comparison) ...But still...

I should mention about the day of "Explosion and blood" Yes....Dont panic...It was on yesterday - Thursday (May 15th 2009)...I got up as usual at 6:30..took bath and started cooking...Kept rice and prepared puliogre gojju....and my other cooking partners told they will be late..So I was just mixing puliogre and rice and had kept water for boiling to prepare noodles....one of my cooking partner came at 7:30...I dont know what striked him to put chilly powder to boiling water while preparing noodles..He took the cover of chilly powder and kept on the hot heater in the kitchen which was pre-heated...there will be two heaters to cook...and he was taking back that cover to keep back in the cupboard....a cover without the base cannot defy gravity isn't it?? All the chilly was on his chappal, shirt, room mat and floor...And we cleaned it using white cloth....So while washing the cloth...The chilly was going like a blood mixed with water........that is about blood!!!!!!!! ::) and I should tell about explosion now....With no utensils left for my cooking...I wanted to boil few eggs...without thinking too much....I kept three eggs one for each in a glass tumbler and in oven(for 15 mins)...After 10 mins...All we could hear is dammar!#$@$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...God..I thought something major happened...but one egg was rotten and it could not take the heat..it had exploded..and with the same cloth I cleaned oven...it was so painful.....finally the cloth was like a German flag..half red at the top(chilli powder) and half yellow at the bottom(rotten egg)...hee hee :)...........with all the circus...I was feeling I am seeing Final destination movie....where I have defied destiny for my death..nothing was going right yesterday.....but atleast puliogre was best...so happy for that.....

And one bad news is with my work permit I cant travel out of Germany...So no Swiss tour for me.....sad :(........or No austria tour.....So we have planned to visit alps atleast in Germany Garmisch........So will be travelling to Zugspitze the highest peak in Germany tomorrow early morning....atleast I can see snow there ..snowfall and cable cars and greenery and a lake...........thats perfect package.......

Now I have decided I should update regularly else blog will be a novel.....I shall update regularly from now on.........

My kavana:
==========
Ninna roopa adeshtu visthaara, gaaada..
Adha hege ee padhagalali naa Varnisali....
Dhina mugiyithu...Raathri bandithu..
Beladingalaa chendira modavaa chumbisidhe.....
kaggatheleya raathri munjaneya kiranava chumbisalu horatidhe...
Suryana belakalli hudukidhe..
Deepadha mandha kaanthiyelli hudukidhe......
padhagala koshavenella odaadi bandhe........
manadha putavenalla tiruve muruvu maadidhe..
vichalithagonde..padhagale illadhe..

Ninna roopave ee lokakkondhu varavanthe..
bhoomi adhara shakthi meeri ninna roopava hididhu ninthanthe...
Ninna roopa prathi usiraatadhi toridhe immadiyadanthe..
nanna kalpaneyaa metti ninthanthe..
nanna olagina kavi sattanthe........

Ninna holupu lavanya soorya shakthi ya meeri ninthu..
Ninna nerala neene rachisikondu..
Ninna roopava saala kelalu janaraa hindu hindu..
avarellarigu ellidhe aa ninna roopadha sogadu....


Ninnindha dhooraagi mana nondidhe..
Virahadalli bendidhe....nann jeevava kondidhe..
nouke yali..vimaanadhalli..gaaliyelli..terege bauyutiriva alegalalli..
baanagaladalli..beladingalali....samudhradha suliyalli...
modadalli karagi..haniyaagi...
naa ninna bandhu seruve.........

Nee nanna raathriya thaare..
Nee nanna aakaashadha neeli banna..
Nee nanna samudhradha neeru...
Neene Bhaala dhaariya belaku...
Nee nanna kannalliruva holepu..
Nee nanna kesha raashiya naduvalli suliyuva gaali..
Nee nanna hrudaya baditha..
Nee nanna manadha ghaana..
Nee nanna praana....
Nee nanna yedhe badithadha swara nudisuva Veene..
Nee nanna bhaala taranga..
Nee Nanna kaavya sudhe..
Nee Nanna bhaavane..
Nee nanna madhura yaathane..
Nee nanna tyaaga..
Nee nanna mouna raaga..
Nee nanna anuraaga..
Nee nanna kalaravaa..
Nee nanna sangeetha..
Nee nanna jananaa..
Nee nanna marana..
Nee nanna male hani..
Nee nanna kambani...
Nanna preethige jeeva needidha janani...
Nee nanna preethi..
Naa baaluva reethi..
Nee nanna chumbana...
Nee nanna bandhanaa...
Neene neenu prathi kshana..nanna prathi usiru...

Naa noduvaa prathiyalli ninnanne noduvaa aasey..
Naanu neenaagi ninnolage madiyuva aasey....
Ninna haadige raagavaagi..
Ninna bhaalige kannaagi..
Ninna kannina reppegalaaagi...
Ninna kesha raashiya mungurilina anchaagi ninna chumbisuttha bhaaluva aasey..
Ninna tutigala anchalli ninna maataagi madiyuva aasey..
Ninna tutiya jenina sihiyaa bhaalalli kaanuva aasey...
Ninna kannu noduva notagalella naanaguva aasey...
Ninna mana beduvaa aaseygalella naaguva aasey..
Ninna prathi hrudaya badithava kaddhu iduva aasey..




Ending with some nice quote:
===============================
Har khushi Hai Logon Ke Daman Mein,
Par Ek Hansi Ke Liye Waqt Nahi.
Din Raat Daudti Duniya Mein,
Zindagi Ke Liye Hi Waqt Nahi.

You dont allow your life to be like this.........Work to live..Dont live to work...Spread love..Be caring..Life is so beautiful....Enjoy it every moment :) Jiyo!! muskurao!! kush raho!!..Kya patha kal ho na ho...:)


As usual.

Loads of love,
shashank

No comments:

Post a Comment