Monday, March 30, 2009

Curtains pulled ............

A Message by George Carlin:
"The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider Freeways , but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness. We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom.

We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things.

We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.

These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this
insight, or to just hit delete... "

With that beautiful message or gyan..Long one right..:) but loved it.. I shall start my blog today...This message really impressed me..Everything seems so true isn't it?.... Hmmmmm....

I was telling about the girls ( King kong..that story) in my previous post right...I got pissed off.....So requested for new curtains with these hotel guys..Which are not see through..Now no more peeping..No more janjat!! ...Its over....THank god for that..I can have my privacy..I dont want to see those girls..crap!!!!

After all these, the song which I sang after this accomplishment..Now I am feeling alright..

Jhumka gira de
Jo milale agar woh nazar se nazar mein taale
Nachke dikade,
Sabki dhadkan mein kadam se kadam milale
Lehron si chaal pe chaal bichade
Dil ko yun behaal bana de
Par deewane mane
Na dekhi koi aisi girl

Dekhi lakh lakh pardesi girl.............
Ain’t nobody like my desi girl...........
Dekhi lakh lakh pardesi girl
Sab toh soni saadi desi girl..

Who’s the hottest girl in the world?
My desi girl..My desi girl..
Thumka lagaike she’ll rock your world
My desi girl..My desi girl

Pade kamar pe jo nazar
Saare sapno mein rang bhar jaaye
Jo tham le woh haath toh
Hus ke hi aashiq mar jaayein

Dhoondon jahan mein chahe kahin
Na tumko milegi koi aisi girl

Dekhi lakh lakh pardesi girl
Ain’t nobody like my desi girl
Dekhi lakh lakh pardesi girl
Sab toh soni saadi desi girl
Who’s the hottest girl in the world?
My desi girl
My desi girl
Thumka lagaike she’ll rock your world
My desi girl
My desi girl

Really man....No one is as beautiful as my desi girl....
............................................................................................................
Feeling alright now...my kind of girl I can never find here...Though they look beautiful from outside.....God only should help their inner beauty....Their soul is not as clean as their skin...To resist cold they shall smoke....cold is gone but their lungs gets choked...And I dont even look at them properly...I am caught up in my own imagination all the time...I dream about her and live with her....

Zarre Zarre mein useeeee ka noor hain...
jhaankh kudh mein woh na tujh se door hain..
Ishq hein usse tho sabse ishq karr!!!
Ishq hein usse tho sabse ishq karrrr!!!
Issss ibaadath ka yaheen dasthoor hein....

Isme usme aur usme hain wohi...
Isme usme aur Usme hain wohin..
yaar mera har taraf bhar poor hain...


Went to office at around 8:30 AM, It was a sunny clear day...With just a tinge of cold in the breeze..the angry abdullah who sits in my room smiled at me...Thats it..And I was all alone through out the day except fot the chutta sessions with Brajesh and Pangi...I am so desperate to talk to someone..I dont mind doing passive smoking there in the smoking room...I talk to them there for 5 mins ..Once I Come back..Again the same silence,..The same loneliness....Somehow will try and do my work...Getting a bit busier now..Thank god :)...

one funny thing is sun sets here at 8:30 PM or 9 PM..GOd this is first time my body is witnessing something like this of the celestial system...I left office at around 7:30 PM..I was thinking all the way why I am leaving office so early..It was like some 4 PM...But actually it was 7:45 PM...Crazy thing..First my body has to adjust to time..Now, the light............According to me, nights should be dark and days should be filled with light....This crazy thing.....I was just thinking if the same thing would have happened in India ..what would different people do and was laughing inside my mind..Thinking so many things...Reached home..Cooked egg fried rice...Yes its a fried rice..ate it..Eating ice cream with wafers now...Shall write down my thoughts and sleep off....

Suddenly a thought comes to my mind...Some great guy has said.." Girls are to be loved not to be understood" ..Then all the time I tried loving a girl sincerely without any calculation or manipulation...I did not tried to understand her...Never ...Ever..I simply loved her with my 100%...but why did not she understood that...

Might be If I want to tell the same to a girl: " Boys are to be understood not to be loved.."..why did she not understood my love.......why?? ...With all these mixed thoughts...Mr. Lonely signing off..

Singing Akons song..

: Lonely hi mr lonely...
I have nobody for my own...
Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely...........


Missing you all people a lot!!! Keep reading for more updates from my side....

Love,
Shashank

1 comment:

  1. O my God , i never read such long thought of "notes", are gone nuts! though it is very nice ..
    how on earth did u changed the curtains !! were u not enjoying the view or wht? i guess thy were not enjoy the view :) ..

    one more thought to add : "I feel so miserable without you; it's almost like having you here - By Stephen Bishop."

    So Mr. lonely there is nothing to feel bad abt being single, a girl should be lucky enough to to be with you. JUST chill chill just chill...i dnt knw the full song.. :) !!!

    ReplyDelete