Saturday, March 28, 2009

The weekend following Ugadi....

Today I want to start with this note: " I could wait for a long time until I die also, if you would just say you would be there. I could love you more and more, if loving you is worth all the pains and the tears in my heart. You could be my music, a melody my heart loves to sing. You could be my forever; if forever would be your melody too. However, if the end of it all, my heart would just be broken. I think I would rather try to forget you and me sharing the same feelings and if the end of it all I’d see myself waiting for someone who is not even there, I’d rather forget my love for you, even if it would hurt me so...it's hard, but I have to. I was searching for love for quite a while, then I have found you. I thought it would last forever, but I was wrong... so wrong. In the middle of my loneliness and longing, in the middle of being so alone in a place where no one seems to care, you came along.You found me there on the road side. You lift me up and you give me hope. You give me the kind of love that I have never received to anyone before. Now I am wrapped around with your loving arms. sealed in your kiss...I feel Love is within my reach annd I feel so secure with you. You always told me to never let go and never give up on love 'cause everything in this world begins because of love. I want to thank you for that. I would be lost without you. I would really be lost....."

Hmmm The day started off early at around 6:15 AM...Its drizzling lightly...Me bidding bye to my Infineons manager Niraj....He went to India..Was felling like running with him to see someone there..to see someone who is waiting for me....Kidding apart ..No one is waiting there for me ...So my mind is consoled...heart is still yearning ..longing to see someone...Dont know ....With all these thoughts...Called my mother..Spoke to her for an hour..I can feel she is missing me so much..So madly...Yesterday Ugadi...All those addendums...But I act as if I am very happy here....cracking jokes..When I know what state she is in?...She is the only waiting soul there for me..>And my dad who is so busy in constructing house..Our house...where they dream to see my marriage......their dream house.....I want to live till the day they step in there...And I want to see their reaction...I want to see the happiness on their face....

Today I am totally sad...tears still rolling down while writing this blog...I have got so much love..Of my parents..Of my three sisters..And so many people who are not my family but still loves me like mad....But still I am missing something..I am missing someone...She lives me in my imagination.I talk to her.I write so beautiful poems for her.Lucky is the one who receives it..crazzy haa!!!

Morning went to Marktkauf..To shop eatables....And NurnBerg is too costly except for the apples and few fruits...Bought palak and ice creams...We came back..Cooked tasty food along with home made french fries..Unbelievable?? Hee hee :) Yeah I atleast tried..It was not upto the MAc-D mark though.....

After that we went to Lawrence Kirche...Its a nice place..Market..people..Churches..By the way Europeans girls are the most beautiful man...I agreed that and everyone should agree..If these people come to India..Kareena and Katrina really will be a scrap in front of them....And they would start acting in kannada serials...I swear....I feel jeans and jackets were made to these girls..And nice boots..They look stunning...Perfectly crafted body..To that a perfectly fitting narrow jeans..nice jacket and a perfectly fitting boots....They are amazing...But no one sees at us...We ugly Asians...They might be thinking like that..Atleast they would think after seeing me...hmmmmmmm :( sad...A bad icon of Asia--> India -->> bangalore.....Anyway nothing can be changed now...In Lawrence Kirche went to multiple shopping malls....similar ones to Shoppers stoppe ..Things were too too costly..Had an idea of buying a camera here. Have dropped that idea now...So no snaps...sad :( Lawrence Kirche has one river..over which a bridge is built..Along side we have shopping malls and streets like commercial streets...Its like a haven , a paradise to take a stroll on the weekends..Slightly I am loving this place...haa....:)...

Came back to room...Cooked food...And I have made few girl friends here..I am serious this time. In front of my room there is a flat where girls keep their window open and they keep on looking for this stranger...They even sometimes call their other flatmate girls and wave at me and shout haalo haalo....I feel so shy.god!!...Hee hee I feel I am like a King kong hurraah!!! ..Crazy...They want to see this creature ..I feel like that....I feel embarassed...only during night time the doors are see through...Uff!! Luckily....Else they would have seen this King kongs chaddi also..Thank god....for that.You have made mornings...

With all these.Have put my clothes in the washing machine..Will bring it..Eat food and sleep off..

Thanks for ur patience guys...Keep reading for more fun...Have a nice day/night/evening/morning....

Missing my friends...Missing my Bangalore..Missing my Shimoga...Missing my Basavanagudi....Missing my pulsar..boo hoooo :(

Vrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Love ya all ...

Love
Shashank

No comments:

Post a Comment