Friday, March 27, 2009

The droplets of my mind tree...

Today is Ugadi...I miss home a lot..I really miss it............

Here I am in NurnBerg, Germany...The Germanish place on Germany. Its raining, snowing, sunny..We can see all the seasons in a day..Except the season of love. . .Sitting here in COmneon Gmbh a sister company of Infineon, Sudwest Park..(which is similar to ITPL in Bengaluru, though it does not have the charm or beauty it has, females in the shopping mall downstairs :) or the check they do, sometimes I feel like I am entering Wagah border while entering ITPL but it was good)....I have been given a large room( In Bangalore the entire staff of Shanti sagar can stay over here, crack people!!!..My entire house in Bangalore is smaller than this), where i live with a German manager(angry old man who is always worried about worries), my loneliness and the skills to be a software engineer.....Few peoples face comes now and then..They haunt me....All the fun I had...Pulling me towards India..I hold back..Because it was my stupid decision to come here at this age.....I call this half ripened age(Either I should have come a bit early when i was youth or a bit late when I was married)..Now seriously mind wont stand this loneliness...but still have to live...if not for me..for my parents (they think I have made them proud))...A village dog making it to a big continent like this and flying n all...Great thing aah!! ( for them)....But for me...This is not the right destination...Can you believe a person who was talking one billion words per day tsays 2-3 hallos thats it!!!!!!!!!!!( written specifically wrong bcoz Germans call hello as haalo.....Saalo!!...)....And this guy who sits in front of me does not even look at me except once in the morning....

I wanted to see Europe so badly( the after effects of watching DDLJ which had made me crazy)....I thought its such a wonderful place..But its good for photographers..Its good for people who gives more importance to fashion,money than life....
But not a place for someone like me......

And with all these things Im madly love with someone in India...dont guess it wrong...My mother....After all the love stories I saw personally I believe only she can love me so much ..Her love is so pure..So warm...So genuine....I have observed love...experimented with it....Which ever love I saw was so calculative....I have never expressed this to her though....anytime...I act only because i want to see her happy..She cries without me there..She does not even eat food...I believe no other bizzare female would have done that for me..I love her so much from within...she is my love....(Remembering the popular song from Taare Zameen par..Maa..)...

And people here expects (atleast in this office) that all people are born Einstein and they know things from birth...(its all the effect of their work culture one guy works in a module for 10 years with a beard n all, these guys are more scientists than engineers)....I still cant believe it :).....................

With no much difference in my life between Bangalore and NurnBerg...The same wandering soul which was alone there and is here as well....Only the streets have changed....And the destination....

These are the few droplets at the tip of my huge mind tree.....they were about to fall....Have captures them...........

Love,
Shashank

No comments:

Post a Comment