Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunday - March 29th 2009

Hi,

Todays note: "I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion -I have shudderedd at it. Laughed at them.............I shudder no more. I could be martyr'd for my religion..I could be martyred for my god...Love is my religion..And I could die for that. I could die for you my god, my love. ....I love you, I love but you With a love that shall not die...Till the sun grows cold..And the stars grow old. ..........I love you with everything I have"

Sunday was so boring in the morning. Woke up late. Cleaned my room. Was watching TV. Thankfully I am MTV types. In the sense I used to enjoy Roadies and splitsvilla kinda things...Hee hee :).....Here we get programs like that...Love Tequila...Shot of love where so many guys will be dumped in a house where they will be competing for one beautiful semi-nude awful girl ...Yakkh!! But I watch them bcoz thats the only channel with english sub-titles....And finally
some girl or a guy or a gurl(chakka) would get that girl...And she smiles happily for finding her partner...what a crazy thing to do on a national television..but people watch it and I am one of them...Hee hee :)

Whole day I was at room( slightly mood off). Evening an hour of day light save time was added to +CET...I did not know that...I was sleeping guys...I was still thinking I am 4:30 hours away from India...It was only 3:30 hours..I felt so light ..I just felt I have come closer to India....hmmmmm....I have come closer to you guys....a difference of an hour...

IN the evening went down to laundry area and was pressing my clothes....Thats when we all decided to go out..(Pangi, Brajesh and me)..Exciting!!!!! .We went to Lorenz Kirche again....This time it was great.....We went to few castles...Perfect Europe haah!! We went to top of the castle and saw a couple so intimate and god they were just one step away from..?? ...Suddenly remembered Lalbagh ..!!@$$ Apart from that, the view from the top was awesome..Just great..Where we could see whole of NurenBerg from there...It was a nice outing...have taken snaps this time..Shall upload it...Again roamed around in the mini-Venice kind of roads..Where there was a fair kind of thing happenind..Where farmers were selling their home grown stuffs just like our "santhe"....Hopped into few malls..Did not buy anything though...Saw one awesome jacket but it was 90 EUROS....unbelievable!! :(....kept it there..I shall tell one more time guys, things are pretty costly here..

I am bored of seeing beautiful girls ..God!! show me some bad creations of yours now....Enough..I am feeling guilty to look after myself in the mirror...!!

From there went to HaupthenHof...Its like our city railway station...Saw few trains to Munich, Berlin n all......

From there came back to room, cooked palak...It was good...But still palak was not similar to India one...So taste was a bit different..chit-chat in Brajeshs room..Came back and dozed off...........

One happy news, summer has started here...No more janjat of wearing two-three layers of jackets....thats not the happy part..Happy part is, people(females) shall wear minimal clothes it seems..!! :)....Just imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all these thoughts, missing you all guys...Was just imagining..The same place and If I had all my friends, people I love here...It would have been heaven....But how much ever the place is, its not as beautiful as the people who loves us, cares for us...Just missing you all a lot!!!

Love,
Shashank

2 comments:

  1. gud to knw tht Lalbagh incidents are happening thr also,crazy peoeple.. nice to knw tht ur hving grt time.. enjoy a lot !!

    my weekend sucked .. cleaned room and cloths now suffering from back pain.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep writing nice 2 read ur experience ... gud job

    ReplyDelete